Here's What 7 Figure Mini Groups Is All About...
Case Study: How Caleb Turned $2k Into $1.7 Million
Case Study: Stephen Somers Made $3 Million With this Method
Please DO NOT Hesitate to Contact us!
Reach out to our JV Manager, Jeffrey Sandoval, for all your Joint Venture questions, and he'll get back to you ASAP.
Skype: unica_jeffreys (Note: Jeffrey is in the Philippines, so there will likely be a timezone difference)
We THANK YOU for your support and can’t wait to provide your customers with great value while giving you an opportunity to earn solid commissions!
The Fine Print
In order to be eligible for whitelisting in this promotion, all Affiliates must agree to the following:
- You, as an affiliate or JV partner for ‘7 Figure Mini Groups’ have read and fully agree to follow the FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing and terms listed on the Official FTC Website – http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/guides/guides.shtm to ensure that your promotions are compliant with the new guidelines.
- NO NEGATIVE MARKETING. Negative marketing such as, “This is a Scam” and then turning around to promote the product with your affiliate link is not permitted under any circumstances. This will get ALL commissions negated, and you will not be allowed to promote any future products from our company.
- If negative marketing is not removed immediately, we reserve the right to take legal action. Brand image is very important to all of us and it is not fair to those being represented in this manner.
- As an affiliate, if you purchase the product under your own link, we will VOID YOUR COMMISSIONS.
- Your total sales and opt-in contest prizes cannot exceed your commissions earned. If you win a prize but do not meet the minimum sales, you will be moved to the tier that you qualify for. To be eligible for any lead prize, your conversion to sales must not be significantly below the average. This is at our sole discretion.
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link to the order form unless it is done on a webpage that can only be found via email traffic (not indexable by search engines or social media).
- Affiliates are not permitted to post the webinar replay on youtube or any other social media platform.
- Affiliates are not permitted to 'bait and switch' with their links in order to 'sniper' the cookie. For instance "Click here to join 7 Figure Mini Groups" and then it links to the webinar page, is an example of a bait and switch. They instead should be saying "Click here to register for the free training" or something like that.
- The webinar replay is not permitted to be linked to from a search engine indexable page. It is only permitted to be used when emailing to your subscriber list.
- Affiliate sales must qualify as legitimate transactions based on our terms and conditions. All transactions will be monitored and automatically reviewed. If any sales transactions associated with your affiliate ID and/or account do not line up with the types of qualified sales most typically seen through normal traffic generation methods, our system will flag your account. This will trigger a manual review of your transactions, and if necessary your sites and traffic practices.
- Any questionable transactions will be investigated. We reserve the right to withhold payment of commissions until the review process is completed. If, after a manual review, any transactions are deemed questionable, any earned commissions on those transactions could be invalidated and you may not be paid for them.
- Affiliates are not permitted to use any keyword-based advertising (such as search engine PPC) targeting a keyword of any of Caleb O'Dowd's or 7 Figure Mini Groups brands.
(For example, you may not target the keyword "7 Figure Mini Groups" in your PPC campaign.)
- You may not give away any of OUR material (for example ebook) under any circumstances without prior written consent. (for example, you may not collect an email address in exchange for our eBook).
- Please make sure that your review/bonus site does not accidentally (or purposely) represent as us in any way - so using our logo on your page is probably fine, but in your header, maybe not - use your discretion and contact us if you have questions.
- You may not use your affiliate link on any of OUR pages (such as comments section).
- Affiliates are not permitted to use domain names containing any of Caleb O'Dowd's brands to promote.
For example, you may not use 7figureminigroups.org because it has the term “7 Figure Mini Groups" in it, which is one of our brands.
- No order page links on review sites. No publicly posted webinar replay links either. Must link to webinar registration page, other opt in pages, or case studies that link to the webinar registration.
- The affiliate program is designed to encourage affiliates to introduce new students to join our webinars and then we bring them into the program on the webinars. Not to “sniper” sales from other affiliates who have done most of the work in getting the person to attend the workshop.
- Affiliates who have broken the rules will be set at 0% commissions until the matter has been resolved. Please get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org
During further review, you may be asked for the following:
1. Your full name
2. Your phone number (in case we need to interview you)
3. Method of promo (i.e. Email marketing, Facebook, Solo ads, Blog, etc)
4. Proof of method(s) used to promote (snapshot of email list, facebook ad, solo ad receipt, blog display, etc)